1. It is the make-up of my body and mind.
2. IT is my Ksetra. My holy ground. That is how much I love my work, like the Ocean, the namaskaram there the beginning and the end journey of a Hindu.
3. It is a meaningful place for my thoughts.
4. It is the momentous minute of my hands that brings joy and the wisdom from logic.
5. It is flow of the Ganges waters and place of my worship and death – Om Namaha.
6. It is the works of my Iron Pen’s Destiny.
7. It is not a day gone by without worshiping the Sun God, the light of my rays.
8. It is the walking. Walking alone, among people, with people and seeing the cyclic nature of our universe, and inherent worth of bodies, people and AmericA.
9. It is the norm I have been cheated of, recognizing it’s influence and unlocking its karmic potential.
10. It is the luxury of taking a bite out of everything and devouring it with tears of joy.
Happy? Happiness my friends is this truthful. It requires you knowing the self.