1. Sri Krishna/vishnu
2. He is the supreme being.
3. Overseer of the religious principle of Dharma.
4. God of the present. Oversees the actions of the present in order to sustain/ maintain the order of the world through Dharma.
5. Shows he is the overseer of the present through the Dharmic principle of action.
a. Performance of action/duty through desire.
b. Teaches us about action without attachment.
c. Understanding the difference in action done with fruitive results in mind and helping us to also see non-attachment to fruitive results.
d. Teaching us the ultimate goal of action is renunciation.
6. He stands for the truth.
7. He teaches us the universal form of God as it exits —— in the present.
a. By teaching us saumyam — how to get along and learn from one another.
b. Dispels the illusion of maya —- to progression of reality because ignorance covers real knowledge.
8. His cosmic form is that of a person resting. It shows everything moving and unmoving and ultimately dissolving into time.
9. Through yoga teaches us spiritual death is equal is ajana.
10. His primal objective is to implement dharma through a standard, non-violence, action and pursuit for the sake of leading people to their highest potential.
11. Regulates the world deluded by the 3 gunas people fall into to overcome their karma, the mode of goodness, passion and ignorance.
12. To live by Dharma to reach the imperishable and the supreme
13. He seeks only one “offering” —- a leaf, a flower, fruit and water (thirtam).
14. To understand that the entire universe is pervaded in his unmanifested form. All beings are in me but I am not in them. *To understand each of our relationship, place, position with God and spirituality*