Where does your mind go when you read all this written on this blog? Why does it go there? What do you think? How should a God bless you?
Do you think where your minds and eyes go and don’t go can teach you buddhi, siddhi, bhakti, and Jna* ?
What is buddhi? The difference between RIGHT AND wrong. Ones Intellect.
What is Siddhi? Ones accomplishment, perfection in your accomplishment, a sense of achievement from sadhana (practice).
What is Bhakti? Ones search for God, your belief in God, devotion for God and something higher in power.
What is Jna*? You have a good judgement. It is the highest kind of knowledge/wisdom.
What does it look like in this world? Opening of one’s eyes, there is Sanskrit verse for this.
Where your eyes go, don’t go, acknowledge and fail to acknowledge will teach you the undenying Hindu principles buddhi, siddhi, bhakti, Jna and importantly the truth of the soul. In my opinion we are not meant to be content superficially, we are ultimately meant to content with ourselves in truth, the undenying nature of our yoga here also.
America the difference between content and context.
The content, a post, the visual material that you simply read with your mind. The knowledge you hope to gain for a desired purpose of importance.
The Context, the time and place this post took place in, that is what is important — the current state of events, thoughts and as they apply to a certain place in time.
Content will judge you. Context will never judge you.
Things India can teach you.
1. The spiritual and philosophical religion in this world, a spiritual awakening to live for.
2. The birth place of yoga.
3. Embraces vegetarianism and holistic cooking.
4. The culture that praises dharma, truth and truthful living.
6. celebrates the power of music through devotion and prayer.
7. Appreciates the value of Inner wisdom and self realization.
What I have come to embrace in life IS perfection of us. It looks like this.
In christianity, perfection means to live in the image of God. They equate that to the blessing they receive at the Chruch —- The the body and blood of Christ is offered in the form of bread and wine so that they can live in the image of Christ through their actions.
In Hindusim, we say god is in everyone. In you, you and in you. When we great people, we honor each person’s supreme nature with a Namaste. Hindu’s don’t believe they created in the image of God. However what Hindu’s believe is God is in you, and in everything around us.
What is the “religious principal” of perfection?
In Chiristianity the image of God sounds like this —– I will lead you to your heart where I speak.
This is also perfection I have come to embrace.
In Hindusim if your mind spoke in the image of God. You would hear the truth. This is the perfection I adhere to.
Gratitude is the highest form of thanks. — Veena
1. Being aware of what YOU have.
2. knowledge of what YOU have and don’t have.
3. You know how to count its blessings!
4. It is the way to show your aptitude.
5. Altitude is its name.
6. It is the parent of all virtues.
7. It is our guru, teacher of the purpose of our 5 senses, hands and feet.
1. It is the make-up of my body and mind.
2. IT is my Ksetra. My holy ground. That is how much I love my work, like the Ocean, the namaskaram there the beginning and the end journey of a Hindu.
3. It is a meaningful place for my thoughts.
4. It is the momentous minute of my hands that brings joy and the wisdom from logic.
5. It is flow of the Ganges waters and place of my worship and death – Om Namaha.
6. It is the works of my Iron Pen’s Destiny.
7. It is not a day gone by without worshiping the Sun God, the light of my rays.
8. It is the walking. Walking alone, among people, with people and seeing the cyclic nature of our universe, and inherent worth of bodies, people and AmericA.
9. It is the norm I have been cheated of, recognizing it’s influence and unlocking its karmic potential.
10. It is the luxury of taking a bite out of everything and devouring it with tears of joy.
Happy? Happiness my friends is this truthful. It requires you knowing the self.
Brains are like hearts they go where they are appreciated!
The most beautiful things in this universe are felt with the heart.
First you caught my eye then you caught my heart.
“The truth to happiness is to love and be loved.”
Nobody has ever measured how much the heart can hold.
Heart holds the most important lessons learned.
They can be touched.
Will it be?
Will it be you?
Will it be you in my universe?
In a universe that does not know me
Will come to know me
Is that my belief? Will you come to believe me?
How is that possible?
Will that be my tomorrow?
What will tomorrow be like?
Will this always be a masquerade? Masquerade for you and for me.
This is the one behind the masquerade — your soul.
What is the definition of soul, when soul does not have a meaning in your world.
Will there be perfection for you and me? Or
Will it be when you see the perfection in nature.
Who will catch it?
Catch it for who?
Catch it for this much
One is too much
much love to the one
This is a gift
Gift of sight from the one
Who likes the flying banana.
~ Masquerade ~
Will it be always be a masquerade
This is the one behind the masquerade