We have art inorder not to die of the truth. —– Friedrich Nietzsche
“Let’s get back to the joy of celebrating by forming our circle.” ———- Interfaith Church
It is the circle that celebrates our spirit and Joy of being among each other. The human touch in that is priceless!
Gratitude is the highest form of thanks. — Veena
1. Being aware of what YOU have.
2. knowledge of what YOU have and don’t have.
3. You know how to count its blessings!
4. It is the way to show your aptitude.
5. Altitude is its name.
6. It is the parent of all virtues.
7. It is our guru, teacher of our our 5 senses, hands and feet.
“Every experience we have is God.” — Melinda Interfaith Church, Tucson.
On this earth some of the experiences are glories other’s are manifestations of God’s victories. May our experiences be the truth of the matter we won in life, our faith.
— Veena Kodali
What you have in mind is nothing compared to what the universe has planned for you. —-Interfaith Church
When you embrace the darkness you bring light into it, when we resist darkness we miss the depths of our core.
“There is no birth of consciousness without pain.” ———– Jung.
“All is in divine order.” —- Federick Rogers
Everything is a manifestation of the divine order.